- Children ages 4 to 12 eligible to play youth baseball.
- Children must be 4 by May 1
- The league is governed by the St. James Youth Baseball Board which consists of members from the East and West Banks of the Parish. Participants play together at the Gramercy Park.
- The registration fee is $40 per child.
- This fee includes a jersey (displays team, number, and sponsor), shorts, and awards for the end of the season.
- The St. James Parish Recreation Department provides balls and referees for the games. The child must have their own glove, cleats and helmet.
- League Registration: February 27 - March 10
- League Draft: Middle of March
- Opening Tournament: End of April
- Practice Begins: Last week of March
- League Games: Every Tuesday and Thursday until the middle of June
- All-Star Play: End of June
Registration link: Register (ezfacility.com)