The Private Property Debris Removal Program (PPDR) is currently accepting applications for a FEMA program that can help eligible property owners with hurricane-related structural demolition and debris removal. Through this program, up to 90% of the costs incurred by the parish for the work performed can be reimbursed by FEMA. This program will be managed by Rostan Solutions LLC, a St. James Parish contractor, with final eligibility determination issued by FEMA.
To apply, please click the link below to fill out the application and to print and sign a Right-of-Entry (ROE) agreement. (Which grants Parish representatives access to the property for inspection, demolition activities, and removal of storm-generated debris.
PPDR Application and ROE
For properties with multiple owners, all owners may be required to sign the application and ROE depending on how the property is titled and in lieu of legally granted authority.
To participate, property owners must visit an Intake Center to complete the application, sign the ROE agreement, and submit the necessary documentation, as follows:
- A copy of the property insurance policy, if the property is insured, including detailed policy with cover page and itemized statement of coverage.
- A proof of loss/statement of loss from the insurance company, if the property was insured at the time of Hurricane Ida
- A COLOR copy of each owner’s driver’s license or government issued identification
- Proof of ownership, such as a warranty deed, title, tax statement, etc.
Application Intake Center location:
- DHR Satellite Office
- 2430 Louisiana Ave, Lutcher, LA 70071
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 11:30am
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Rostan Solutions LLC either by phone at (813) 777-7102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact the Parish directly or if you need to send any documents via email, please contact email@example.com