May 5, 2020 - St. James Parish Case Count: 254; Deaths 20
REOPENING: Can Your Business Reopen?
Parish President Dufresne issues curfew in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-10. We are urging residents to follow the Governor’s stay-at-home orders and limit travel to essential business only. You can find a list of essential outings, here.
Click here for the Parish’s latest Press Release.
Click here for the Parish’s Curfew Order.
Click here for the Governor’s Latest Stay at Home Order Extension.
St. James Parish Office Directory:
- St. James Parish Government - 225.562.2260
- St. James Parish Utilities - 225.562.2551
- St. James Parish Social Services - 225.562.2305
- St. James Parish Finance - 225.562.2294
- St. James Parish Operations/Permitting - 225.562.2444
- St. James Parish Emergency Operations - 225.562.2364
- St. James Parish Clerk of Court - 225.562.2270
- St. James Parish Assessor - 225.562.2211
- St. James Parish District Attorney - 225.562.2385
- St. James Parish Registrar - 225.562.2330
THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN POSTPONED or CANCELLED:
- All organized (public or private) events on Parish property (Recreational Parks) are prohibited
- College Student Summer Worker Program cancelled
- 5th District Summer Camp cancelled
- Parish Youth Baseball Season cancelled - All refunds will be processed on May 5. Call 225-562-2337 to make an appointment for your refund.
- DHR Satellite office, located on Lutcher Avenue at the old health unit, will now house social services. Call 225-562-2442 for an appointment.
- The St. James Parish Fitness Center is closed to the public
- St. James Parish Libraries are closed to the public
- Senior Centers are closed
- Transit services will be limited
- St. James Parish Welcome/Tourist Center is closed to the public
- St. James Parish Utility Offices are closed to the public. Please use over the phone, online, and on-site drop box as methods of payment.
DECLARATIONS & EXECUTIVE ORDERS:
RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES & UNEMPLOYMENT:
If you’re a small business owner that files a tax return and has a current occupational license and are seeking assistance, please email questions us email@example.com.
Here are a few links for information regarding the Coronavirus and Preventative Measures:
Louisiana Department of Health: Case Report
Preventing the Spread
Keeping Your Family Safe
St. James Parish Hospital: CoronaVirus Information
LINKS TO INFORMATIVE PARISH/HOSPITAL VIDEOS:
PARISH PRESIDENT IN THE NEWS: